Friday, March 25, 2011

my friday - faking it

Tory Burch gold shoes
$195 - bloomingdales.com

Chloé star sunglass
$330 - intermixonline.com

J-Brand Jeans Flynn
269 EUR - jades24.com

SILENCE IS GOLDEN 2 LOVES TEE (WOMENS)
101 AUD - thegrandsocial.com.au

$4.99 - ikea.com



soooooooooooo its friday. sweet. i had a late night last night, so for me this means a coffee large enough to swim in, huge sunnies--but some touche eclat to cover up circles dark enough to make amy winehouse jealous, just in case--comfy flats (my tb's have never let me down), skinnies, and a floaty, easy tank in a bright color to keep me awake. also: fun music is a must. for me, it can be at least as helpful as coffee... what are your tricks for faking it?  


faking awake, you dirty birds. i like where your mind is, though. 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment