Friday, October 21, 2011

what the friday

happy friday, y'all! 
here's a dose of fun for your weekend pleasure. 

what i've been listening to this week:
your own religion
tv girl
cough syrup
young the giant
(bathing caps, glitter in speakers, and synchronized swimming, what's not to love?!)

walk
foo fighters
(dave. friggin. grohl!!!)

irresistible force
jane's addiction

everywhere i go
lissie
in the sunshine
a b & the sea


watching:
oprah's lifeclass


reading/writing: 
my 5-year goal setting journal


surfing:
mfamb
atlantic-pacific
calliespondence 
(and working on putting together my holiday cards IN ADVANCE, thanks, Callie!)
sketch42
rise
(which happens to be my wickedawesome big sister's blog about boot camp and other antics... more on that soon!)


... and catching up on everyone i know via fb, twitter, pinterest, instagram, polyvore... what else am i ON?! 
this computer is rocking my face off. 
but if i don't put it down, my face may fall off. 
i'm off to bed! 
good stuff next week, you guys. thank you for coming back, for reading again, and for continuing to inspire me!
hope you have a beautiful weekend. 
xo


ps. stay cool this weekend. 
like my friend
ice-t
(thanks, e; made. my. day. love you!)

1 comment:

  1. the ice t is hilar - love!! i am such a loser that i don't know any of the bands you're listening to. teach me, oh cool friend! you will loooove getting your holiday cards together early - best feeling! glad to be of service :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete